Friday 13 October 2017

seven things from my corner pantry


Recently I came across  My Corner Pantry and I felt a little excited, they sell a lovely collection of curated pieces for home/children/accessories. Maybe it is because I spend way (way) too much time online, but I do sometimes feel like I have seen it all before. It’s either one style or another and all the same things, and I feel jaded. But this store has lots of lovely patterns and cheerful designs. Naturally I had to order a few things (the hat, towel and pillowcase above)!

2 comments:

Gabry said...

I like your style and your projects.

ahmed said...

7- يلزم ان يتم لف الملايات والالحفة جيدا ووضعها في اكياس مخصصة
8- يلزم ان يتم لصق كراتين تجميع العفش جيدا، لحمايتها من التلف
شركة نقل اثاث ببريدة

شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى القصيم

شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى حائل

شركة نقل اثاث بالقصيم