Sunday 9 April 2017

Seven things: from the Easter bunny

Does anyone else feel that the Easter bunny must deliver more now than ever before, that the gifts are becoming rather extravagant? I admit that I like the idea of buying gifts for Elroy, who doesn't want to be able to do that for their child, but I feel that I need to keep my feet on the ground. So this year he will get one of the gorgeous Oeuf bunny hats (which I managed to get on sale), and I will decorate one of his little bolga baskets for him to use for an egg hunt in my parents garden, I will also make some little surprise crepe paper carrots. The eggs will be for all of us to share. As a few additions I found some egg shaped chalk and there might be a book for a treat. We already have the bunny leggings which Elroy wears as pyjama pants.

1.  Mini Rodini bunny leggings 2. The Tale of Peter Rabbit 3.  Oeuf rabbit hat 4. Surprise carrots 5. Ostheimer wooden rabbit 6. Olliella petite bolga 7. Micador Egg Chalk

No comments: